Weekends always seem to go quickly, but they’re longer than we think. There are 60 hours between that 6 p.m. Friday beer and that 6 a.m. Monday alarm clock. That’s plenty of time for fun, relaxation and more importantly, recharging the batteries.
Here are 10 tips for making the most of your days off:
1. Do make a plan.
2. Don’t fill every minute.
3. Do stretch yourself occasionally.
4. Don’t forget to exercise.
5. Do schedule downtime.
6. Don’t give in to the Sunday-night blues.
7. Do make the most of other people’s schedules.
8. Don’t do too many chores.
9. Do spend some time planning your week.
10. Don’t work every minute.