Peanut butter marshmallow brownies….because Monday.
“I guess that’s the irony of it all. If you want to feel better about yourself and your life, stop focusing on yourself. It is so simple, but so hard for us to understand.”
Happy Sunday! Mondays are hard, but here are a few reads to help you be more productive this week:
- 4 tips to master thinking with both sides of your brain, and boost creativity
- 6 simple rituals to reach your potential every day
- How to get the most out of 5, 15, 30 and 60 minutes of downtime at work
Have a wonderful start to your week, everyone.
Daily Fast Feed Roundup
Good morning Tumblr! Here’s a quick rundown of what you need to know today:
- Need a job? Amazon is hiring 5,000 people.
- Rumor has it that Apple’s plastic iPhone may be called the 5C. Does the “C” stands for “Colors?”
- One of Apple’s key leaders, Bob Mansfield, is leaving the company’s executive team.
- 10% of Starbucks’s U.S. transactions are now made via mobile device.
- Computer experts hacked Toyota and Ford vehicles to expose cyber vulnerabilities.
- Mobile and digital advertising giants like Google are facing some serious competition now that two of the world’s largest advertising firms have merged.
Have a great week!
[Image: Flickr user thisisbossi]