One way for a brand to create awareness is with a surprising new product that gets people talking. Some people probably remember exactly where they were the day they found out Taco Bell’s Doritos Locos Taco would be a thing, such was the excitement the chip-encrusted foodstuff generated. This urge to innovate, however, also renders companies ripe for parody. If they’re so eager to make a product that qualifies as “unbelievable” within a rigidly define area of safety, just imagine what lies beyond those boundaries. Oh wait, you don’t have to—someone’s already done it.
Getting antsy at work? Maybe its time to go on a Desk Safari.
"We found Dove in a soapless place."
Spotify has compiled a top 10 list of the most-misheard lyrics.
Then meets now.
We’re pretty into these classical sculptures dressed up like hipsters.
Via Today I Learned
- "Not having a convincing answer to what my strengths were." -Prashanth Challapalli
- "When the interviewee doesn’t have a career path or salary expectation (expressing their own worth) is a turn off." - Garrett Fookes
- "Not sending a thank you note after the interview…rookie mistake!" - The Forum: Stories That Create
- "At the end when they say "do you have any questions" I said no. This one is a biggie." - Kathleen Stetka
- "Sell myself short." - Milly Darby
22.6 million 18- to 34-year-olds are still living at home with mom and dad.
This campaign for Bloomberg Businessweek revolves around cards that gently nudge live-at-home millennials to get a move on.
Glaring Lack Of Zombies in “Downton Abbey” Rectified
cue the bad facebook puns now
facebook has made its profile public
facebook changed its beliefs to capitalism
facebook is now in a relationship with NASDAQ
facebook added an event to its timeline - May 3, 2012 - SCREW YOU IM RICH NOW AHAHAHA
i'm laughing too hard to look at this s-1
facebook updated its favorite quote to $28-$35