“Do you have a secret jail in your offices so your executives get at least one chance to see the inside of one? #AskJPM”
It is not.
Tweeter Home Entertainment (TWTRQ) was a consumer electronics retailer that sold TVs, car radios, home theater systems, and the like at more than 100 U.S. stores. In 2007 it filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection and had its assets sold to a new owner, who also filed for Chapter 11 a year later.
So why did shares of Tweeter stock jump more than 1500% this morning?
Whoops. Apple Maps glitch sends drivers to airport runway…
What not to do on 9/11, starring AT&T, the $9.11 newspaper deal, and others
No, Motorola, that’s NOT what she said.
From a branding standpoint, if a sexting scandal couldn’t kill Weiner’s credibility, surely Carlos Danger will.
- "Not having a convincing answer to what my strengths were." -Prashanth Challapalli
- "When the interviewee doesn’t have a career path or salary expectation (expressing their own worth) is a turn off." - Garrett Fookes
- "Not sending a thank you note after the interview…rookie mistake!" - The Forum: Stories That Create
- "At the end when they say "do you have any questions" I said no. This one is a biggie." - Kathleen Stetka
- "Sell myself short." - Milly Darby
JC Penney can’t catch a break.The retailer is in hot water after a Reddit user posted a photo of a tea kettle that supposedly resembles Adolf Hitler. The retailer has responded to the frenzy with a series of frantic tweets.