The Federal Aviation Administration says it will establish drone regulations and standards in the coming years.
Daily Fast Feed Roundup
Hello Tumblr! Here’s a quick rundown of what you need to know today:
- Zynga has filed a trademark infringement claim against the creators of Bang With Friends for using “With Friends" in its name.
- The FAA has approved commercial drone flights in U.S. airspace.
- Pro-Assad Syrian hackers compromised the social media and email accounts of a number White House employees.
- Researchers in Texas successfully hacked into the navigation system of a yacht that was cruising in the Mediterranean.
- A Hong Kong man claims that his Galaxy S4 burnt down his apartment.
- A court has ruled that authorities no longer need a warrant to track cellphone location data.
- Swiss scientists have created the perfect tech storm, a 3-D-printed, self-assembling drone swarm.
Have a great day!