The sometimes eerie images featured in Mandy Barker’s photo series, called Soup, draw attention to the issue of ocean pollution.
This isn’t the first time that Fast Company has addressed this topic.
- Whoops! There Is Way More Plastic In The Ocean Than We Thought
- This Is What It’s Like To Sail In The Pacific Trash Vortex
Innovative Ways That People Are Trying to Fix the Problem:
- Paradise Recycled: Architects Dream of Turning Great Pacific Garbage Patch Into Habitable Island
- So Long, Pacific Trash Vortex, Hello Diesel Fuel
- Electrolux Unveils Vacuums Decorated With Ocean Debris
- Method Cleans Up Ocean Plastic for Soap Bottles
- 5 Simple Ways To Drastically Reduce Our Plastic Consumption
[Images by Mandy Barker][Post by M.Cecelia Bittner]