"To me, if you’re not with the changing times, you’re irrelevant to me."
Why Jay Z really hooked up with Samsung
Jay-Z’s 99 problems as illustrated by artist Ali Graham
Daily Fast Feed Roundup
TGIF! Here’s a quick rundown of what you need to know today:
- Uber-rapper Sean Carter has changed his name from Jay-Z to Jay Z. Maybe it’s just too hot for hyphens?
- Here’s why the new photos of alleged Boston bomber, Dzhokhar Tsarneav, might do more harm than good.
- What’s in secret Aaron Swartz that has MIT doesn’t want us to see?
- Are knockoff iPhone chargers electrocuting people?
- Journalists and non-profits rejoice, making Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) requests is about to get easier thanks to the FOIA machine, which has been dubbed the 'TurboTax for government records.'
- Apple’s purchase of Canadian navigation start up Locationary is evidence that it is serious about its mapping services.
Have a great day!