Once again: This is a good time to change your passwords.
“In an era of evolving payment methods, from Amazon Coins to Starbucks Stars, it is impractical to ignore the growing use of cash alternatives,” Assemblyman Roger Dickinson, the bill’s author, said in a statement.
“Stay away from it.”
But since it’s anonymous we have no idea who.
Daily Fast Feed Roundup
Hello Tumblr! Here’s a quick rundown of what you need to know today:
- BMW has unveiled its i3 electric car, designed specifically for city drivers.
- Here’s a guide to the hashtags that fast food workers are using to promote and support their nationwide strike.
- The announcement that the Moscow metro system will be rigged with cellphone tracking tech to ‘prevent theft’ is raising privacy concerns.
- Rumor has it users will be able to unlock the new iPhone using a fingerprint sensor. Cool!
- Does your iPhone need a composer? If so, this young musician has just release an album of ringtones and alarms that will make your calls a little less irritating.
- Would you let the Veebot robot take your blood?
Have a great day!
The company is trying to create an online money system that is easy for everyone to use, not just the insiders who feel comfortable trading in Bitcoins. It’s all built on a massive system of personal trust.
A New Yorker writer implies he found Bitcoin’s mysterious creator. We think he got the wrong man, and offer far more compelling evidence that points to someone else entirely.