Daily Fast Feed Roundup
Is it just us or did this week fly by? Here’s a quick rundown of what you need to know today:
- Watch out Apple TV, Google is working on living room domination.
- MIT researchers report they successfully implanted false memories in mouse brains Inception-style.
- Even though sales went up, Amazon’s profits dropped by $7 million last quarter.
- The L.A school district will supply all 640,000 of its students with iPads to prepare them for an increasingly tech-centric world.
- Netflix will show the series finale of ‘Breaking Bad’ in Ireland and the U.K.
- Netflix has cancelled the free service deal that came with the purchase of a Google Chromecast device due to “overwhelming demand.”
Have a great day!