Daily Fast Feed Roundup
Good morning Tumblr! Here’s a quick rundown of what you need to know today:
- Chipotle has admitted to fake-hacking its own Twitter feed in hopes of gaining headlines and followers.
- Soon you will be able to sell your skills on Google’s Task Rabbit-like service called “Helpouts."
- Following the fatal and near-fatal shocking of two people, Apple tells Chinese customers to avoid knockoff iPhone chargers.
- Soon you may be able to snap artsy Instagram-esque photos with your regular camera using a new Petzval portrait lens.
- Microsoft just announced that independent developers can self-publish on the Xbox One.
- An amendment that would have killed funding to the NSA’s surveillance program was squashed, ensuring that the government will continue spying on us all.
- The two-day old Royal Baby, Prince George Alexander Louis, is facing his first royal scandal as cyber-thugs scoop up any and all related domain names.
- Gaming giant EA announced that its income from mobile gaming is at about $104 million, and that Apple has become its biggest retail partner.
Have a great day!
[Image: Flickr user angela n.]