Daily Fast Feed Roundup
Good morning Tumblr! Here’s a quick rundown of what you need to know today:
- The shut down of an Apple developer center last week may have been triggered by the security researcher who pointed out some of Apple’s bugs and potential cyber weaknesses.
- Word on the street has it that Apple is testing iPads and iPhones with larger screens.
- Yahoo just bought back $1.16 billion in shares from hedge fund investor Third Point LLC.
- An encryption flaw in some SIM cards means that roughly 750 million phones can be hacked in a matter of minutes via text message.
- Celebrated statistician and 2013’s most creative person, Nate Silver, is leaving The New York Times for ESPN.
- Here is why you will see many more 3-D printers next year.
- Twitter co-founder Biz Stone thinks that Facebook should go premium with a paid ad-free version.
Have a great week!