Daily Fast Feed Roundup
TGIF! Here’s a quick rundown of what you need to know today:
- A lead Google Glass developer is working on wearable tech for dogs that would let them communicate more easily with their handlers.
- Meet the 6-foot tall humanoid robot that may just save your life someday.
- Edward Snowden has requested a meeting with human rights representatives at Moscow’s Sheremetyevo airport.
- The NSA has been monitoring Skype calls since July of 2012.
- The tin in your iPhone might be wrecking the environment.
- UK researchers are testing a 'penetrator' spacecraft that is designed to search for life on Jupiter's moon. It would travel at about 760 mph, close to the speed of sound.
- Today’s most creative person is Alex Maccaw, the creator of Monacle, a place where techies can share ideas and constructive criticism without having to deal with snarky, useless feedback.
- Lady Gaga has revealed more details of her upcoming ARTPOP project. The”musical and visual engineering system” is set to launch in November.
- Music discovery service Shazam has compiled a list of the top ten most misheard lyrics in pop. And they’re pretty funny.
- The Gagnam Style artist Psy has joined the ranks of Justin Beiber and Rihanna with three billion YouTube views.
Have a good one!