The company is trying to create an online money system that is easy for everyone to use, not just the insiders who feel comfortable trading in Bitcoins. It’s all built on a massive system of personal trust.
- productivegossip likes this
- buysteroidsunitedkingdom likes this
- rev320productions likes this
- pkimages likes this
- neuropreneur reblogged this from fastcompany and added:
- bensyked answered: It will take time, however, there is clearly a willingness to evolve beyond our current “debt based” monetary system.
- vivacious likes this
- gardenlilie answered: My my, I have no idea what you r saying? I usually have heard of ideas, this is new. I would say a finger/eye print payment sounds good.
- fastcompany posted this