The founder of Blu Cigs, battery-powered electronic cigarettes that mimic the look and feel of traditional cigs and deliver vaporized nicotene to users, believes he’s discovered the an innovation that could help his company compete with R.J. Reynolds and Philip Morris.
"Customers were always telling us how social Blu e-cigs were—they’d be in a bar or outside, and someone would see this blue light and what looks like smoke," says the Australian-born Healy, who before developing the unlikely smokeless cigarettes ran his first business manufacturing basketball gear in China. "Quite often it sparks a conversation—I actually had a doctor who kept emailing me cause it kept getting him laid. So we started to develop the social aspect of it."
- tkazuoh reblogged this from fastcompany and added:
- overlord-of-evil likes this
- woahsilence reblogged this from fastcompany and added:
- christinexxxo reblogged this from fastcompany and added:
- randommerde reblogged this from fastcompany
- couleurcouture likes this
- 9ty9th likes this
- theworldkeepsgoinground likes this
- dylannord likes this
- fastcompany posted this