In Why Tweaking Your Career Vocabulary Can Radically Improve Your Life Fast Company features some of performance expert Amber Rae’s “Unconventional Dictionary,” a reference for “living on your own terms and rewriting the story that guides your life.”
1. a word only to be used when it reflects your true desires.
2. an expression used when you experience an overwhelming feeling of “Wow! That would be amazing! Absolutely! Hell yes!“
1. your individual contribution to the world.
2. activities that exist beyond the hours of 9 to 5.
3. the intersection of our talents, desires, and what the world needs.
1. a powerful driving force existing inside every human being that, once unleashed, can make any vision and dream a reality.
2. something that fulfills you beyond the money you make.