- Use 2.2 times more electricity
- Have 65.59% more chance of being employed
- Experience 44.44% less of a class divide
- Have 42.18% less chance of dying in infancy
- Make 26.29% more money
- Consume 25.09% less oil
- Have 21.19% less babies
- Spend 32.74% less money on health care
- Live 1.84 years longer
- Be 83.33% less likely to have HIV/AIDS
Compare the US to any country at IfItWereMyHOme.com
It’s settled, then: we’re moving to Norway! I’m way done with babies.
EDIT: Hahaha, wait, what? How do you have 21.19% less babies? Are your babies born with one arm? One leg? NO TEETH? Norway sounds awful.